Saturday, January 9, 2010

not my first

well, had a blog before this, never really cared to update it, and so the account was deleted. i decided to write again because i was reading people's blog and suddenly felt the urge to write one myself. i guess my blog won't be a general one like the last one as i guess i'm not too good in writing general blogs..

anyways, the reason i called my blog, "it's time for crapology" is because i am good in that department.. crapping... im sure most or maybe EVERYONE will agree with that~

hmm.. the temperature in korea is cold.(notice i put a full stop at the end of cold and no further elobaration for the word cold. because it is just COLD). when it first snow, i was excited. my housemate woke me up one morning and said, dah salji la bro~!tido nanti!! i opened my eyes and ran out half naked.. brrzzz.. freaking cold, but was fun! first snow....

and then, it became irritating... it kept snowing till the road was covered with nothing but snow. fuyooh... white road man..... awesome!! i was so terribly wrong... it became slippery, and soaky. then the snow turn dark... disgusting and it's spoiling my new shoes!! idiot snow! i fell once, spilling my new cup of americano... argh!

then i started to miss basketball.. there is no indoor courts around here and i can't play~! argh!! but here's a fun fact to ponder upon. i believe korean girls are the only beings who are able to wear mini skirt during winter. cool, huh? should snap some shots later... =O

No comments:

Post a Comment